Friday, July 26, 2013

another Tri

Tomorrow morning starts another 32 mile ,triathlon , the Spudman in Burley Idaho . The fastest mile swim   You'll ever do since it is river aided. My husband should love this. I learned from the last tri two weeks ago I needed to work on my outfit this time . My goal is to find the right attire for my body that won't rub without having to rely on glide or lube . Last tri I only got one small rub under my shorts . All the biking and tri shorts I own have this rubbery type material at the bottom of the leg To keep them in place I guess. So this time I'm  going to wear Underarmer garments under my shorts and the Nike  pro tank under my tri singlet suit. I am strategically placing a stick of glide at the t2 for good measure .
For better hydration i got a water bottle  that fits between my tri bars  as well . I am to hydrate during the bike this time . I hope to have  a nice solid race with little issue.
There are 2100 athletes in this event , hopefully this will be a positively controlled chaos race with all these people . Get us ready for ironman CDA. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment