Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother of 4 looses 5 dress sizes and eats whatever she wants!!!

I MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT I TRI.
I truly have lost 5 sizes since the birth of my last child whom just turned two and with triathlon training I really do eat MOSTLY what I want and how much I want. That is what I love about swim , bike, run! It trains every aspect of my body. I feel invigorated after. I don't have to pump iron, or starve myself either. And though it seems I devote a super amount of time to doing all this , It really is more like 12-15 hours a week. I can think of several other ways to waste 12 to 15 hours a week. I don't watch TV, I don't sit and read or drink coffee very much. If I sit and read it is on my indoor bike trainer. Granted I don't eat a bad diet. I prefer healthy foods. My body craves protein and simple vegetables when I train hard. However I don't deny myself certain treats and I definitely don't diet. The closest I have come to dieting in my triathlon training is the three days prior to long races I have several food avoidances. And yes I drink beer and sometimes more than just two. I actually crave beer sometimes after a really long race or workout. I am not perfect model material, and your welcome to criticize me for my post. but I'm a proud fit, mother of four and I ROCK. I feel HOT, mentally and physically, and the other great thing about being my age, is I can care less what anyone thinks.

1 comment:

  1. How are you?? How is the training treating you??? Have you caught up from St George yet??? Sending you some positive vibes

    ReplyDelete